T-Slotted Aluminum Extrusion Fastening TechnologyMarch 23, 2022
Shears/ScissorsMarch 23, 2022
CTF Series CreelRequest Info & Pricing
Get a Quote
These units feedback type closed loop control creels, and are customized to user requirements. Convenient for laboratory, R&D and pilot line scale setups, also for full production lines. Standard type is a let-off type creel, but in-line type creels can be supplied also.
1 – 16 spindles
50 / 100 / 200 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 5000 grams
-Minimum capable set tension will depend on configuration.
-Contact Izumi for details.
0 – 500 meter/min
Digital signal type especially designed for feed-back control
Tension sensor rating
(50,100,200,500,1000,2000,5000 gram types).
– Digital tension display
– Digital tension setting for each spindle Each spindle can be assigned same or different tensions.
– Supplied with terminals for analog voltage signal to control tension remotely also.
– Equipped with terminal for communication with process to eliminate unwanted tension overshoot.
– Supplied with standard RS-232 serial port and software for data logging and monitoring via PC.
Standard flexible bobbin holder
– Simple “push-on” type spindles.
– For use with tensioning systems for max 3000gram tension, 10″ dia package.
-High torque mechanical chuck.
– Durable mechanical one-touch chuck.
– For use with tensioning systems for over 3000gram tension, 10″ dia package.
-Powder brake or hysteresis brake
– One directional tensioning
-High torque mechanical chuck
– Powder clutch or hysteresis clutch connected to back-wind motor.
– Bi-directional tensioning.
Aluminum extruded framework
– Dimension: (1spindle unit)
– Length: 1200mmS
– Depth: 500mm
– Width: 500mm
Rolling double roller guide
– Rolling guide rollers situated before tension sensor
-7 ranges available
– Available with narrow width rollers (4mm width) to wide rollers (30-40mm width)
– Sealed for protection against environments such as carbon fiber.
– Equipped with serial port and software for data logging and monitoring.