ST Series CreelMarch 23, 2022
AccessoriesMarch 23, 2022
TOP1000 TensionerRequest Info & Pricing
Get a Quote
The TOP1000 is a magnetic type tension device designed especially for fiberglass tensioning on beam warping creels. The unit can also be used for various applications requiring fiber tension control.
- On board microprocessor corrects tension deviation within +/- 1 gram
- Unique tension wheel eliminates yarn damage and filament breakage
- Non Contact Hysteresis Brake
- Tension conol unit conols 20 tension devices
- Simple operation
- Programmable at 1 gram intervals
- Because of no secular change, consistent high accuracy is maintained even after long use
- Internal Gearing Type Hysteresis Brake Mechanism offers small moment of inertia and higher RPM operation
- No joint on the Hysteresis material for smooth emanated torque
- Microcomputer equipped Controller
- Corrects each unit deviation by microcomputer
- Simultaneous remote tension setting for all positions
- Parallel wiring connections saves on wiring material
- Yarn Break Detection Function (optional)
- Yarn Length Measuring Function (optional)
0-30gf (Input from remote controller)
+/- 1gf against setting number
Washer weight type disk tensioner (2 weights included. Also available without Pre-Tensioner)
Tension Wheel Diameter:
Brake can be applied within rated torque range.
Yarn Breakage Detector:
A tension wheel rotation pulse producer by a hole element can be attached in order to send a yarn break signal to an output circuit.
Yarn Length Measuring Function:
Length Measuring Function: A tension wheel rotation pulse producer by a hole element can be attached in order to send a measurement signal to an output circuit.
ø17.1-ø20mm (fixed with M6 set screw)
Yarn Exit Direction:
Left hand or right hand side is available.
Yarn Exit Angle:
90°-100° for either both left hand or right hand side.
Yarn Exit Guide:
Torqueless roller (standard)
Yarn Inlet Guide:
Ceramic Eyelet with 075mm ballooning disk (standard).
Outside Dimension and Weight:
W108 x D91 x H79 300g(Drawing with detailed dimensions available upon request).
Internal Gearing Type Constant Inertia Hysteresis Brake.
Rated Voltage; Capacity:
DC24V 3W (Supplied from outside regulated power source).
Constant current drive by built-in circuit.
Indirect tensioner with specially designed tension wheel has two plates, one with pins mounted evenly around the wheel; the second plate is arranged with an outward tilt. Yarn winds in a a spiral at an even pitch without touching itself so that there will be no yarn damage or filament breakage.Smooth Rotation for High-speed Operation with Indirect Tensioning. (Yarn speed up to 1000m/min can be obtained.)
Molded plastic for the plate; stainless steel pipe for the pin.
Remote Control Unit:
Special designs available upon requests.